Angkor Sunrise Discovery (Private Tour)
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ASD
We have a short break for breakfast and then start cycle around the hidden trails of the Angkor complex to visit some of the best kept secrets and the iconic temples of the Bayon, Ta Prom and The Elephant Terrace.
We break off for lunch at a local restaurant near by temple.
This tour is limited to 10 participants to ensure a more personal guided experience and to ensure you receive the premium service that we commit to.
4.45am pick up from your hotel and return around mid or late afternoon.
If at any time you have had enough of cycling, we can relieve you of your bicycle and continue the tour in the support vehicle, which will never be far away, with copious supplies of ice-cold bottled water available
- Qualified and knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled drinking water
- Meal; breakfast and lunch
- Angkor pass 1 day US$37 per person obtainable on the day if you haven't got one.
- Other food and drink
- Personal expenses, tipping and other incidentals