Temples Cycling Adventure 30km (Private Tour)
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: TCA
7.30am pick up from your hotel by vehicle and head out to the check point in order to avoid busy traffic and obtain your temple pass if you haven’t got one (at your own cost) and commences your ride from here.
We cycle through a pleasant village and the hidden trails of the Angkor complex to visit some of secrets and less visited temples along the way and the iconic temples of Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom (Bayon, Preah Pallilay…) and Angkor Wat.
Lunch break at a nice local restaurant near by temple (included)
Return to your hotel around mid or late afternoon.
This is a
truly enjoyable cycling tour using quality bikes with accompany of a friendly and
knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide!
- The distance is approx. 25-30km on mainly flat tracks and small roads.
- If at any time you have had enough of cycling, we can relieve you of your bicycle and continue the tour in the support vehicle, which will never be far away, with copious supplies of ice-cold bottled water available.
- Qualified and knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide
- Quality bikes with helmets
- Cold bottled drinking water
- Hot lunch at local restaurant (please let us know if you have food dietary upon booking)
- Support transport
- Angkor temple pass 1 day US$37 per person obtainable on the day
- Other food and drink
- Personal expenses, tipping and other items not listed above